Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Tue. December 17

Gonna go for another few low-cal days.

I've been off work for the last 6 days and have eaten pretty poorly. I haven't weighed myself in those 6 days, but I don't expect a good number. So, since I have work for the next 4 days straight, I figure it'd probably be best to try and go low-cal for those days. Not sure if I'll make it meatless as well, but I'll give that a try too. And, despite a day old shoulder tattoo, I was able to get a good, long work out in tonight. : )

Anyway, bed time for me. Wish me luck over the next few days.

P.S. - I'm really looking forward to my family's XMas dinner at the Mandarin buffet on the 24th, but for some reason, the one food item I'm really looking forward to is the steamed rice with soy sauce. I only just found out they have soy sauce by the sushi display and when I went with work last month, I had like 2 helpings. I've been craving rice a lot lately, but haven't really had much. Maybe this will quiet my craving for a while. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment