Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Mon. December 30

So sleepy. -.- But if I don't post now, I probably won't get a chance later. I'll try to keep this brief.

Like everyone else, I'll be having weight loss as one of my goals for 2014. But I'm gonna put forth a good effort to do it smartly and properly. At this point, my game plan is to have minimal weigh ins (like once a week) or, if I do weigh myself more often, only compare certain days of the week (perhaps Mondays). I'm not gonna force myself to lose 5lbs every week or something. Just like 1-3lbs a week would be good and, hopefully, maintainable. Obviously, gonna do my best to get to the gym often. Also, I really need to start using my treadmill. Even if I only go for a brisk walk, as opposed to a hardcore run. It's literally less than 3 metres from my bed and I'm too friggen lazy to move my arm chair so I can fold down the walking portion? I'm ridiculous.

And I'm gonna push myself to do that 21 Day Challenge (no pastries, ice cream, chocolate, etc.). Just stick to soups and salads at restaurants, yogurts at Tim Hortons, and have a decent amount of healthy foods to pick from for work lunches.

I'm getting the feeling like I'll be able to stick to this this time, but I've been (so very very) wrong before and often. Really gonna try though. I'm gonna be 26 next year and I can honestly say I probably haven't been an "average" weight for like 2/3 of my life. Maybe longer. Something's gotta give. And it'd be nice to just be able to grab whatever in my closet and have it fit properly. But only time will tell.

Off to bed for me. I hope everyone has a good new year and I'll see y'all in 2014. : )

Dunno about peanut butter though. Maybe just in moderation.



No comments:

Post a Comment