Friday, August 3, 2012

Thu. August 2

- Bagel w/peanut butter and strawberry jam
- Strawberry cheesecake Jello cup (130 cals)
- Orange Jello cup (80 cals) 
- A couple handfuls of baby carrots
- A dozen or so cucumber slices
- Orange
- 2 servings of Crystal Light in water
- Granola bar (110 cals)
- 2 Jello cups (160 cals)
- Half a spinach cheese dip app (Kelsey's)
- Bowl of broccoli cheddar soup (Kelsey's)
- Peppercorn cheeseburger w/ketchup, lettuce and 3 onion rings and a side of fries (Kelsey's)
- Medium strawberry cheesequake blizzard (DQ)

I had trouble eating breakfast again today. I had the bagel and it wasn't sitting as nicely as I'd like in my stomach, but I was in a rush this morning, so I wanted/needed something else (that I found appetizing) to help fill me up a bit more and hold me til lunch. I was feeling better shortly after though, so I guess that's good.

Also, I ate my feelings today. I fully admit and understand that. I won't go into the whole story, but basically I was looking forward to going swimming after work and due to a scheduling miss-communication, I didn't get to. Add to that they fact that I was only running on less than 4 hours of sleep (when I'm used to 8+), I just needed food and I was gonna have whatever I wanted. I was actually extremely close to getting fish and chips, but I opted for the burger and had the soup as well (which was a mistake) and then got a medium instead of a small ice cream cuz F the world in that moment. I'll probably pay for this tomorrow, but oh well. Story of my life. Anyway, time for sleep. There are some deals at Walmart tomorrow that are calling my name. lol

lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment