Thursday, August 2, 2012

Tue. July 31

- About 500mL chocolate milk
- Half a spinach cheese dip app (Kelsey's)
- Bowl of cream of broccoli soup (Kelsey's)
- Side caesar salad w/grilled chicken (Kelsey's)
- Strawberry cheesecake jello cup (130 cals)
- Medium sized steak
- Strawberry dried fruit bar (50 cals)
- Granola bar

Pretty much everyday, without fail, I have breakfast. I don't understand people that say they can't eat breakfast or that just don't (for whatever reason). However, today I tried to finish of some leftover spaghetti and it just wasn't happening. I had like 1 mouthful and I was done. I had that chocolate milk and that was it and then I headed to the gym. I was gonna walk like usual, but it was POURING. Cuz I'd slept late, my dad offered to give me a ride on his way to work, so things kinda worked out well like that.

At the gym, I decided to push it on the treadmill and was able to do 5Ks in 32:58. It was awesome but, like the last time I really pushed it on the treadmill, I spent the next several mins feeling a touch woozy and debating whether to run to the garbage can, the bathroom or just lie on the floor. After that, I decided to do about half the number of reps on various machines I use, did 30 mins on the recumbent(sp?) bike and then kinda called it a day at that point. On the way home, I popped into Walmart and picked up a large box of 324 diapers and 400 wipes (for my sister) and then carried them home. So, my arms got more of a work out and I burned 217 cals in 27 mins. lol

Afterward, a friend and I were gonna go swimming, but he fell asleep, so that didn't happen, but that's ok. I think I got a pretty decent amount of fitness for the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment