Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tue. November 13

So, at this point there's about 93 days til I would leave for Cuba.

Based on my weight this morning, that means I have 93 days to drop 16-26lbs. This may not seem like a lofty goal, but when you have poor self discipline like me, it's not gonna be so easy. 26 divided by 93 comes out to about .2lbs a day. Easier said than done when you consider you either need to cut calories and abstain from junk food and make sure that you work out enough for that whole period of time OR really cut the cals and step it up at the gym right away and have to maintain the weight loss OR really cut the cals and step it up at the gym just before I leave. I haven't decided which plan of attack I'll take.

And I've been meaning to do better every day. Like, today, I had a no carb breakfast.. then a few small pieces of chocolate (no biggie).. then had a hot dog..  then had a chimichanga and rice followed by 2 cherry cheese danishes. So ya, that's a fair representation of almost every day. :/
I think I could really benefit from some meal planning. Gonna have to spend the next couple days figuring this out and hoping I can stick to it.

Also, between my feet tattoos and babysitting, I didn't get to the gym today. Trying not too beat myself up about that though.


My new tats from an MSI song. Hoping to add shading and filigree soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment