Saturday, November 24, 2012

Fri. November 23

I think I might need to make eating salads a restaurant only thing from now on.

I bought some romaine lettuce a couple days ago, so I decided to have a salad for dinner tonight. I added a little cheese, threw a couple pieces of bacon in the microwave (for crumbling) and had the dressing on the side for dipping. Everything about it was fine, except the dressing. It hadn't gone bad, it just didn't taste good. And this is not the first time this has happened.

Whenever I would have salad at home in the past, the only dressing brand we had was Kraft. It was alright-ish, but then tried the Renee's brand and liked that much better. But, in the last little while, I've started to dislike that brand too. I've probably mentioned this before, but the only salad I will eat is caesar. Ranch would probably be an extreeeeeemly far 2nd choice. But there are some restaurants who have caesars I really like; Wacky Wings, Jack Astor's, Kelsey's. I went to Applebee's last night and got the salad and the dressing really left something to be desired. I should ask these restaurants what brands they use and see if sell them in stores. Or maybe see what other brands are out there and if I can find one for home use that I find palatable. We'll see.

On a side note, my friggen wrist is hurting again today. Balls!

Pretty much. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment