Friday, April 11, 2014

Fri. April 11

Why do I keep going for long periods of time without blogging? If was this lazy in my weight loss, I wouldn't be as far as I am.

Anyway, let's get down to business. So, my birthday was this past Tuesday. I went out clubbing on Saturday night and then had a big dinner out on Wednesday. Both events were fun and it was nice to be able to hang out with some friends I don't get to see very often. I wasn't able to reach a mini weight goal I had set for myself for my BDay, but I got pretty close. I'm now bouncing between having lost 23-25lbs in total. I guess this is why you're only supposed to weigh yourself like once a week. Otherwise, your weight can be all over the place and it's hard to see the progress. But I really shouldn't complain. Slow and steady still wins the race.

I was talking to a friend recently who's been working on losing weight after having a baby and she just got to her goal weight. She looks good and all that and it got me thinking about my current goal weight. If I have approximately 6lbs left to lose and about 10lbs lost equals a dress size smaller, I'm definitely gonna have to re-evaluate my goal once this is all said and done. Like, I'll probably set myself a new goal of losing another 10lbs and then another 10 after that, instead of setting myself the daunting task of having to lose another 20-25 in one shot. I feel like I can do it. I just know it's only gonna get harder from here.

I think that now that all my birthday stuff has calmed down, it's time to refocus and really put a lot more effort into my weight loss, but mostly, just the eating properly. Lots of healthy stuff is gonna be on sale in the coming weeks and months. And I really need to stop looking at menus when I go out to eat. I know the healthier options for all the restaurants I frequent. I just need to order a salad ASAP so I'm not tempted by other delicious things. And I need to keep reminding myself that all my cravings are just cravings. I can live without them and try to not be an emotional bitch when I don't have chocolate or ice cream. Seriously. lol

I think that's all I'd like to say right now. REALLY gonna try hard to post something at least every few days. Even if it's very short. Alright everyone, enjoy your weekend. :)

Updated lol

No comments:

Post a Comment