Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tue. April 22

Old habits die so hard.

I've been trying to do better, but it's hard. I've definitely been eating how and what I used to; stuff that's really caused me to pack on the pounds. However, I dunno if I'm getting older, or if my body's trying to tell me that it's not putting up with this anymore. Last Tuesday, I ate a crapload of chocolate and gummies before bed and woke up thinking I was gonna throw up. Then, on Saturday, I had a decent breakfast/lunch, ate a bunch of sweets again, and by the time I had a really late dinner, I was feeling pretty sick again. This worried me partly cuz I hate being sick like that, but also cuz I was going to a buffet on Sunday afternoon. It looked like my stomach recovered fairly quickly though, cuz I didn't feel sick at all after the buffet. I actually probably coulda gone for a couple more plates of food, and I didn't appear to eat any less than I usually do. But anyway...

I feel like my work outs aren't as good as they've been in the past. I've been increasing the weight on my hand weights and weight machines, and I've been using the same cardio equipment for the same amount of time, but it seems like sometimes my heart rate doesn't get as high as it used to. Maybe it's cuz I've been going after work more recently and I'm already a little worn out from that (as opposed to going shortly after I've woken up). Or I need to up my resistance during my cardio. I'll see. At least any work out is still better than no work out. Kinda debating if I'm gonna go today. I went after work last night (at 11:30) and my thighs seem pretty sore today. Definitely gonna make a batch of smoothies today. Maybe I'll do that right after this and see how I feel.

Well, that's all. Weigh in tomorrow and I do not have high hopes.

Post buffet, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment