Monday, May 12, 2014

Mon. May 12

Had my first day at my new job today.

It went pretty well, I think. The people seemed nice, I picked up on a bunch of stuff fairly quickly. My back's currently kinda sore, but that's the be expected. I figured the work would be more strenuous than my previous job, but I had no idea until the end of my shift. I wore my heart rate monitor cuz I was curious how many cals I'd burn, but I dunno if I could've imagined this: in 9 hours, I burned 2285 cals. Holy jeez. Dunno if everyday is gonna be like that, but I'll wear the monitor for the rest of the week and see what the results are. If that ends up being the average though, and I can bring my calorie intake down, I could see some serious changes. Speaking of which, I was gonna weigh myself this morning and see what my starting weight was and then see how much weight I'd loss after 1 week, 1 month, etc., but the scale wasn't in the bathroom this morning (long story). So, oh well. Just gonna keep an eye on the physical changes instead, I guess.

That's all for now. Probably gonna be getting to bed a lot sooner than usual tonight. I'll let you guys know how things progress in the coming weeks. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment