Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sun. May 4

News! News! Big, good news!

I got a new job! Woo! It's at a t-shirt printing company and I think it's gonna be very good for weight loss journey. I'm gonna be working a lot more and, from what I've heard, the job is gonna be a lot more physical than my last job. It's also about twice the distance from house, so that means I'll be getting more of a workout when I walk or take my bike. And with all the hours I'll be working, that's less time for me to be sitting at home binging. I'll be bringing my own meals, of course, and I'll make sure they're healthy. My only concern will be being too tired to get to the gym. But I'll have to see how things play out and how I feel. I'm sure it'll take a bit of time to get used to, but I mainly excited for the change and to not have to hide my tattoos, or remove my piercings, or worry about the colour of my hair. I'm sure that lack of stress will help my waistline too.

Anyway, don't have too much to report on the weight loss front. I pretty much broke even last month; I weighed the same on April 1st as I did on May 1st, but I've been trying to do better. And, like I said, the new job should help.

So, that's it for now.  I don't start my new job til the 12th and I've already worked my last shift at my other job, so I have lots of time to get to the gym and get my standing stamina up before starting at the new company. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment