Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sat. December 1

I dunno why I always leave posting updates til it's pretty late and I'm really tired. Oh well.

So, today was the first of 12 days off from work. All I did today was get snakebite piercings and then go to a Toronto Marlies hockey game right after. Didn't really make great food choices or get that much physical activity (if you don't count yelling and getting antsy at the hockey players, lol). Tomorrow probably won't be a good day either, but come Monday, I really want to be hitting up the gym every (week)day. Maybe twice on some days, if a friend decides to go later in the evening. I picked up some more yogurt and fruit, so I should be ok on the food front. I just need to make sure I can kick and re-motivate my ass everyday. Cuba is less than 80 days from now.

Here's a pic of my snakebites.

No comments:

Post a Comment