Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sun. June 9

Another entry where I don't really know how to start it.

I guess I'll start with a Ke$ha report. I don't wanna complain cuz I do really like her, but the whole meet and greet was a bit of a let down. Without going into detail too much, there was something missing from the SWAG bag that we were promised would be delivered to everyone's houses (I'll give it a few days and then try to contact someone), the food at the party was lack luster (chips and condiments and mini pitas with shitty humus), I was probably got to meet her for like 30 seconds, tops and it was chilly as balls (but I guess that's not really anyone's fault). Oh, and she was the 2nd last performer; Pitbull was the first. So, on the plus side, that meant I could leave earlier. I didn't end up going to the gym that night. I was tired and cold and just spent my time cleaning my room and then went to bed.

I was able to run for 30 mins straight starting at 5mph and ending at 5.2. Can't complain about that, but my eating is still pretty bad. I have a lot of yogurt to get through before it goes bad next month, so maybe I'll do a yogurt day sometime next week.

Um... ya.. that's all I've got to say right now. The weight loss pressure is kind of off, but I'm still gonna try really hard to make it to the gym as much as possible next week. Perhaps I've started a habit?

Ke$ha and me : )

No comments:

Post a Comment