Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sun. June 2

Probably should've updated days ago, but I'm lazy. Sue me. lol

Ok, so, my Wed and Thu night workouts were both over 1h45m long. I burned over 1000 cals both night as well. And did 30 mins of running and stairclimbing each both nights. Pretty proud of that. On top, I was able to push myself to do 30 mins of running before work on Friday. It was at a slightly slower pace, but still. Oh, and this happened too... (I'll just copy/paste what I wrote on FB as opposed to typing it out again, lol)

"So, me and a guy at the gym decide to share the bench pressing bench/equipment. He goes first. Puts two 25lb weights on 45lb barbell and does his set. He gets up and starts removing the 25's for me and I say "no, no, leave them" and then ADD another 25lb weight to EACH side. The look on his face. Ha!"

Anyway, like usual, I'm being pretty inactive this weekend. I picked up some apple sauce and cucumbers to add to my big collection of yogurt for meals and snacks next week. And I picked up my "splash pass" so I can go swimming a lot this summer. :)

So, the week at a glance will be interesting. Really gonna try to buckle down and get some good results. My work schedule looks like it'll allow for 4 days at the gym, but I can probably stretch those into 1.5 or 2 hour sessions (not including the walks there and back). And then Ke$ha is on Wednesday. At this point, my goal for that is to not look bloated and disgusting, but I think I can pull it off. lol. Honestly, the only thing that's really depressing me about her show is that she's only gonna be performing 12 songs. :/ Hopefully the next time she comes, she'll have time to do more. *mumbles*stupid Pitbull*mumble*

Alrighty, I'm gonna see if I can bring myself to make a decent meal plan for next week, so I'm not just eating whatever and can keep an eye on my calories. Laterz.

From the last 3 Halloweens. Hoping to be a lot smaller this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment