Friday, June 28, 2013

Thu. June 27

I feel like I should post a blog entry, but I sorta feel like I don't have much to say.

K, so, food consumption is still kinda meh, but I feel like I'm eating slightly better food. More fruits and whatnot. Exercise is alright too. I didn't go to the gym on Monday or Tuesday, but I went yesterday and tonight. And I went swimming yesterday too. Really gonna try to get a little more exercise after work tomorrow and on Saturday. And be active over the long weekend. Also gonna try to eat well over the weekend too, but we all know how my track record is with that. I swear I'll try though. lol

Apart from that, I feel like tonight's workout was good. Reeeeeeeally wanted to stop to walk during my 30 minute run, but I pushed through. I seemed to be more flexible than usual, I got my heart rate up to 176bpm (at one point) during my squats, and I had a little extra energy to get on the stair climber for 10 mins. All in all, burned 891 cals in 1h22m. More than I expected to.

Alrighty, I think that's all for now. TTFN.

PS - I went to see my doctor yesterday and she complimented me on my noticeable muscles. : )

Mmmmmmmmm... 

No comments:

Post a Comment