Friday, June 21, 2013

Thu. June 20

I can't really say that I have good news to report, but I also don't have bad news. Just news.

Firstly, I've decided to see how long I can go for without chocolate. Like, anything that contains chocolate. I'm still on the fence as to whether I want this to include chocolate milk as well, but I don't drink a lot of chocolate milk as it is. Now, this isn't going to be like the pop thing where I (potentially) never touch the stuff again. Like I've said in the past, I'm a girl and that's just not going to happen. lol. But I'll give it the old college try and the last 24 hours have been successful so far.
Secondly, I ate fairly well today. Obviously, there's room for improvement, but I had a bunch of fruits and good stuff and really have no major issues with anything I ate. Now, if only everyday could be like this. lol

And lastly, I had 1000 cal burning work out last night, but I was pretty worn out tonight, so I just opted to do only one cardio session and then all my usual weight machines. I'll make a long story short and just say that the mind games I usually play with myself to distract me while on the treadmill didn't really work tonight and I didn't think I was going to be able to go any quicker than the 5.2mph that I started at. That also meant I wouldn't be running any further than last time. Buuuuut, somehow, I was able to just keep pushing through and slowly getting faster and I finished at 5.6mph and ended up running 2.65 miles in 30mins. Sweet. Now the only issue is having to eventually go further in the same amount of time. Blah. Well, gotta strive for something.

Well, the goal for this weekend is to actually eat well/properly for once, go swimming both days, and.... that's pretty much it. Wish me luck.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment