Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sat. December 15

I don't want to use the word depressed cuz I feel that's a kind of severe word for the situation, but that's sorta how I feel.

A friend is having a small BDay party in Barrie and I'm not there. It's not that I'm busy or whatever, it's just all the way in Barrie. Now, if I could drive myself, I'd totally make the trip, but I can't and I feel really guilty asking my dad to take basically 4 hours out of his time when he's already got enough on his plate with XMas and whatnot. I also have another friend whom I kinda have plans with and whom I'd like to think would miss me if we weren't hanging out for the rest of the night but, honestly, he probably couldn't care less. I really wanted to go though and I'm bordering on tears, but this is the decision I've made and I'm gonna have to live with it.

On the food forefront, I'm not particularly hungry, but I dunno if this emotion is going to make me want to eat to feel better or if I'm gonna lose my appetite for the rest of the evening. I kinda feel like I won't eat much else tonight, which is probably for best cuz all I've had to eat is crap. On top of which, I hardly went to the gym this past week and with about 60 days til Cuba, I've actually put weight on.

I know that this is just a small portion of today and I'll get over this feeling, but it's tiny moments like these where I feel it's good that I have family whom I know would miss me and that I can't wait to eventually become a mom. Otherwise, I see little to no point of me actually being "here". No reason to get worried or anything though. Like I said, this is all temporary. Just little things I think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment