Thursday, December 27, 2012

Wed. December 26

Gonna keep this short, cuz I'm kinda tired but I just wanted to check in.

So, I'm not gonna try to name off every last thing that I ate, but wasn't good. Went to Mandarin on Monday, but didn't get as full as I usually do. I didn't eat any less than I usually do though. Had some sweets at my Oma's afterwards. Snacked on cookies, chocolate, chocolate covered caramel corn and whatnot on XMas day before the actual dinner (where I only had one plate of turkey, potatoes, peas and gravy) followed by cake and more goodies. And then I started today with cookies and chocolate, had all you can eat ribs (which was my only proper "meal" of the day) and had a little more cookies and chocolate.

I haven't weighed myself in a few days and I'm a little scared to. May just bite the bullet and do it tomorrow, but I may also wait til January. lol

Honestly, right now I could totally go for a big glass of water and some hearty chicken soup or something like that. I can't wait to get back to eating "normally". I haven't been feeling like crap, per se, but I know I'm not up to par. On top of which Cuba is the next big "event" coming up and I swear to God I am not walking around in a bikini like the fat piece of shit I am right now.

Anyway, bed time now. Still trying to catch up for the sleep I've missed out on for the last couple nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment