Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sun. December 30

As fascinating/interesting as "before and after" weight loss pix are to me, I know that that could never be me. At least, to the extent that most of the pix are.

I have no idea how girls can go from like 275lbs to like 120. I mean, it's not like I actually don't understand, I just can't wrap my mind around it cuz there's no way in hell I could get down to that weight. Honestly, my goal weight would be in the 150's (and I feel like that number isn't giving too much away in regards to my actual weight right now). But short of cancer, anorexia or surgery, I could NEVER get down that low. And I accept that, I'm not bitching here or anything. I just know my limitations. I also know that I'm stronger than I look, so I'm sure a fair percentage of my weight is muscle. I also suspect that I am legit big boned. And that's not an excuse. It just seems that based on the width of my wrist bone(s) and ribcage, I may have a larger skeletal structure than most women. I dunno. I might bring this up with my doctor next time I see her.
 
Anyway, on to other things. I bought (another) 4 half price chocolate oranges and a 400g chocolate almond bar. However, I have not touched them. A friend shared a little of his chocolate with me this weekend and there have been a couple trips to Tim Horton's for cookies, but I didn't have any of the other stuff even though I wanted it. Baby steps, I guess. I'm just gonna add them to my goodie hoard and try to forget about it til after Cuba.

Also, as much as I don't like to "follow the crowd", I'm definitely gonna need to get it together after New Years. Gotta schedule in a good amount of work outs, eat more fruits and veggies and try to "cheat" less. I've been trying to make small improvements this weekend, but come Tuesday morning, I gotta go all or nothing. Maybe I'll even take a "before" pic in a bikini... even though I'll never share it with anyone. haha

Ok, that's all. Maybe I'll go compile a 2013 Goal/To Do list and post it later. Later peoples. : )

I could totally live with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment