Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tue. December 11

Gah, FML!

So, of the 5 weekdays I had off last week, I went to the gym 4 times. According to my heart rate monitor, I burned 1000 cals in about an hour and a half each time. However, my weight didn't really go down that much. I think I may have even put a little bit on. Can't remember for sure; I think my mind is trying to forget it out of shame and frustration.

There was a little turn of events with the reno at my work, so I ended up with this full week off too. And today is the 2nd weekday and I have not been to the gym once. I had a tattoo appointment during the early afternoon (will post pix later) and then ended up having dinner with a friend instead of gyming in the evening yesterday. And today, I was babysitting and then gave blood in the evening, so that kinda ruled out today. I think I'll be able to make it for the next 3 days though. At least I'll try. I'm going dancing with a friend tomorrow night, so that should burn some cals either way.

There's a tanning place right beside the blood clinic in the mall and they had a sign out about some aloe vera wrap treatment that claims it can help you shrink between 6 and 20 inches in a single wrap. I got a pamphlet on it and read it and it seems interesting. I didn't found out how much it costs, but if it's a decent price, I'll try anything once. They offer free consultations, so maybe I'll get one and take it from there. Maybe losing several inches will be a good kick in the pants.

I'm also thinking I should really have an only fruit and veggies day soon, just to cleanse myself a little. And I need to get back into drinking Crystal Light. I haven't had it in a while.
So, ya, that's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment