Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Tue. May 28

Just another short entry.

I sorta feel like I've thrown in the towel when it comes to my weight. I'm not like giving up and eating everything in site, but I seem to be a little better at shrugging it off lately. Especially since I know there's basically no way in hell of me dropping basically 20lbs in a week. So, I've just been focusing on how I look and feel for the most part. I'm hoping things will kinda fall into place and eventually the numbers on the scale will what I want to see.

Had a good work out last night and tonight. Ran consistently for 30 mins both nights. Hoping to get to the gym tomorrow and Thursday and then try to get a 30 min run in before work. That'd be nice. Honestly, I just need to clean up my eating and I should start seeing better results.

Pic from last weekend. Feeling good and loving my shirt. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment