Thursday, July 4, 2013

Thu. July 4

Ugh. Once again I'm drawing a blank on what to say. I guess I'll just do the standard update.

My workouts have been fairly good. Most recently, I was able to run 2.7 miles in 30mins at a speed of about 5.4mph. Unfortunately, one of my lifting gloves has gone missing. I tore my room apart looking for it, but no luck. I'll give it one more good look before I may have to bite the bullet and buy another pair.

Food has been alright-ish. I bought some strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries not too long ago and have turned them (and a couple bananas) into smoothies for the last couple days. It's made me remember how much I liked smoothies last summer. Maybe I'll start experimenting with adding veggies and make that my thing this summer. Just gotta hope for decent sales on fruit, cuz that shit's expensive. lol

Also, I was gonna give the 21 day no junk food challenge a try, but I don't even think I made it through a day. One of the things you can't have is cake, but I came home on Tuesday and there was a piece of cake leftover from Canada Day. Now, I could've said no and given it to someone else, but in my mind, that piece was MINE and I sure as hell wasn't gonna let anyone else have what's mine. Not that I can't share or anything, but everyone's got issues. I think this was a mixture of my food and possessions/trust issues. Whatever, anyway, I ate it. Too late to take it back now and it was delicious.

So, ya, that's it. Sorry it was the same old boring crap. Oh, actually, I just remembered a tried on a pair of shorts that I could just BARELY get away with wearing (as long as I wore a baggy shirt to hide my muffin top) and it was a little looser in the thighs and I think there was less muffin top. I guess that's something. Ok, guess I made a bit of a liar out of myself. lol

Laterz

No comments:

Post a Comment