Saturday, February 15, 2014

Fri. February 14

Ugh,  so much to say, but I don't wanna do some long-ass entry. Gonna try to do this in point form.

- Weekly weigh-in: Was up a bit, but I'm not super worried. Obviously, not happy, but these things happen and with the way I've been eating, I'm not surprised.

- I think I gonna do the 21 day No Junk Food Challenge again starting on Monday. Kinda debating if I actually wanna do the full 3 weeks or maybe just 2 or whatever. Gonna see how things go in the beginning and for how long I think I can go.

- I started running again. For a while now, the only cardio I did at the gym was the stairclimber and the elliptical (15-20 mins each), but I decided to see how my stamina was. So far, it seems pretty decent. My other cardio was pretty good at getting my heart rate up, so that's not a big issue, but I now realize what people say about running being hard on your joints. I wasn't super sore after, but my legs could tell we'd done something different. Definitely gonna add it back to my regime though.

- Today was an "everything fits" kinda day. I wore a plaid button up shirt that was looser than usual. I later put on a t-shirt I haven't been able to comfortably wear in years, and one of my tighter skirts wasn't as tight today. I also bought a dress for a party I have tomorrow night. The dress is a large and I can just about squeeze into it. It does look better with a pair of Spanx on underneath, but it's pretty passable without. And with the right accessories, it should be fine. I'll post pics after the party in a later post.

Ok, I believe that's everything. It's pretty late now, but I don't feel as tired as I should be. Gonna try to sleep anyway. Have a good weekend everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment