Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sat. April 20

Well, I did it. At least, as much as I could cuz my heart rate monitor decided to be kind of a douchebag.

So, I was pretty tired fr most of the day and I don't really know why. Either way, I pulled through and completed "my plan" to the best of my ability. My HRM was giving me a little trouble during my work out and the concert by completely losing my rate and just showing 00, so I had to adjust it a few times and there are probably a handful of calories not accounted for. But anyway, this is how it broke down...

Walk to the gym - 208
Work out - 951 (I would guess there's probably about 25 cals unaccounted for here)
Walk home - 155
Walk/jog to the bus station - 71
Walk to the concert - 270
Concert - 483 (Again, several calories unaccounted for here)
Walk/jog back to the bus terminal - 304
Walk home - 54

2496. Woo! Not bad, all things considered. My feet were pretty sore after all of this, but no surprise there.

Anyway, I weighed myself using my friend's scale today and it said I was down about a pound, but I find his seems to be a little nicer to me and say that I'm lighter than my scale at home says. The difference isn't too much though, so it still gives me a good idea of my approximate weight. Not that I couldn't go a couple days without weighing myself, but it's nice to keep an eye on it. I will say though that today has been an I-want-to-eat-everything day. I want pizza, and pasta, and ice cream, and cake, and honey roasted peanuts, and chips, and chocolate, and gummies, and cheesy things. Oh God, I want everything. This is probably what eating fruits and veggies for lunch and dinners at work for 4 days does to me. Today, I've had chicken wings, poutine, chocolate chip cookies, peanuts, and mini pretzels. And the plan right now is to go to Boston Pizza for dinner. Gonna try to be good tomorrow, but I make no promises. That being said, I probably should be careful cuz I don't wanna eat a bunch of garbage tomorrow and then be gassy and bloated when I meet Kat Von D on Monday.

Alright, I think that's a long enough post for now. Later peeps. lol

PS - And no, I'm not in an eat everything mood cuz it's 420. I don't smoke pot. lol

Nov 24, 10 - The last time I saw KVD. Look, it's Kat Von D and Fat Von G. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment