Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tue. April 2

Finally "recovered" from my trip to the buffet.

I'm not gonna lie, I took a laxative to help with that, but I see it as a necessary evil. lol.
I didn't work out as much as I would have liked yesterday though. I walked to WalMart (25 mins) in the morning, picked up some Easter candy and healthy stuffs, then walked down the mall to check out Target. Didn't buy anything there though, but maybe the next time I need something or have more time to look around, I might. I came home and got a few more hours of sleep (cuz I had been up since 5am). After that, I just had some breakfast, got ready for work and headed out. I only burned about 1300 cals at work and then went to the gym afterward, despite being pretty tired. And, of course, 20 mins into my work out the laxative hit me. lol. I took it at 9:30pm, so I should been safe til after 3am, but apparently not. Whatever. I ended up finishing my work out, but a slightly shorter version of it. I still burned over 500 cals though.

Today, I was able to use my treadmill, but I was sorta watching my nephew at the same time, so I only got 20 mins out of it. Better than nothing, I guess. So, I have work again today and I'll be heading to the gym after that again. And that's all for now. :)

4.8lbs to go, 6 days til my Bday (4 days til my party)

No comments:

Post a Comment