Thursday, April 25, 2013

Wed. April 24

Ok, so, this is the thing I wanted to talk about last night. Please note that I realize some of the things I'll mention are less than healthy, but I'm just "thinking" out loud.

So, I've noticed in the past several days my weight has crept up a bit. I'm not gonna pretend I have no idea why. I know I've been eating more than I should of "unhealthy" foods. It's the story of my life and it's a daily struggle. Recently though, I've been really putting more thought into... I don't even know what I would call this... low cal food days? Basically, they would be days every now and then where I would only eat a couple different types of food, but that's what I would eat for every meal. Like a day of only oatmeal low cal jello or cucumbers and yogurt or just granola bars. For example, the granola bars I eat are 110 cals each. 2000 cals (that should be eaten daily) divided my 110 is like 18 granola bars. So, on that day, I know my limit is like 18 or 19 granola bars and that's all I'll eat for that day. And the less bars I can eat, the fewer calories I'll have to burn. I know there are better ways to go about this, I just feel like I'm relapsing a little here and need a kick in the butt. Like, I'm one of those people who needs to see some initial results to get motivated. If I'm legit putting in the effort and seeing little to no results, that doesn't fly with me. I still have yet to have a day like this though mainly cuz my willpower sucks, but if I see another few pounds in the next week or so, I just might try one of my ideas.

In other news...
- I ordered a new digicam online and it should hopefully be here in several days
- I did about 40 squats at work (where no one could see me) cuz I was bored and it was kinda quiet
- I'm looking into buying some OTC sleep aids to use once in a while cuz I feel like my sleep schedule is getting a little outta hand
- I am anxiously awaiting a (most likely) $1500+ tax refund in the mail
- I can't wait for the weather to get better and for yogurt to go on sale sooooo bad
- Not sure if I mentioned this but the 5K I ran last year will be taking place on Oct 6 this year and I'm definitely going to be running it again, Hopefully I'll break my 31:30 time from last year.

K, that's it that's all. My right heel is feeling really tender, so I hope some sleep will make it feel better for the gym in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment