Monday, April 29, 2013

Sun. April 28

Some of the reasons why certain fitness/lifestyle changes won't work for me...

- The only way I'll eat salad is with caesar dressing. I mean, I get it on the side, but I don't do balsalmic vingarettes and all that disgusting shit, so that's never an option for dressing.
- I haven't had pop in over 2 years, so I can't "cut it out".
- Tea is nasty. I won't drink it and that's that.
- Greek yogurt is pretty nasty too. I've recently seen commercials for greek yogurt with blueberries, so I may give it a try, but otherwise, no.
- I don't do fish. VERY rarely, I'll have fish sticks or tuna or fish and chips. But that is a SUPER rare occurrence. So, salmon and other good fishy things are not going to happen.
- I also don't do quinoa, or kale, or melons, or cantaloupe, or pesto, or raw blueberries, or avocados, or lots of good fruits and veggies. I'm a fairly picky eater.
- I love meat, so vegetarians and vegans can go F themselves, cuz that's never gonna happen either.
- I rarely go out drinking, so I can't cut that back.
- And I don't drink coffee or any coffee based drinks, so no cutting back on that.
- I generally walk at least one way to work and I'm on my feet for several hours a day. It's not like I'm slacking off, sitting in a chair at a desk all day or anything.

I completely understand that I'm fair from perfect (both in my food choices and work out frequency), but just seems like whenever I found a list of "10 things to help you lose weight" or whatever, like at least half of them don't apply to me. It's just frustrating. I really wish weight loss was like 70% fitness and 30% food instead of vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment