Monday, April 1, 2013

Sun. March 31

Not sure what the scale is gonna say, but I actually feel ok. (That rhymed, hehe)

Well, you could say that a got in a little practice for Mandarin last night cuz I ate half an order of twisty bread and an entire medium thin crust pizza from Domino’s last night. I definitely felt full afterwards, but honestly not too uncomfortable. And my stomach didn’t bulge out like crazy. Kinda the same thing happened today. I ate about my usual foods and portions and was full, but not disgustingly so. I guess I’ll see what the scale says tomorrow.

Well, the plan for tomorrow is snatch up some half priced chocolate first thing tomorrow morning, along with good food for snacks and lunches as well. lol. Then sleep a bit more, treadmill, work, gym and then bed again. Hope all goes.

Me, after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment