Thursday, April 11, 2013

Wed. April 10

Pretty tired right now, but I figure I should post an update cuz it's been a while.

So, my birthday has come and gone. Did I put forth a valiant effort? Yes. Were there a few times I could've done more? Sure. Did I get down to my goal weight? Unfortunately not. I got fairly close though. And honestly, I'm like 10 or 11lbs lighter than when I went to Cuba. I have no doubt in my mind that I can get down to my BDay GW by the end of this month, but obviously, hopefully sooner.

The event to look forward to now is meeting Ke$ha. Yes, I was able to get a meet and greet package and I'll get to see her on June 5th. :) So, I'm just gonna keep doing what I'm doing; eating fairly well, working out smart and just taking it one day at a time. Hoping hoping.

18.6lbs to lose by June 5th

What a difference a couple years can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment