Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Tue. April 23

Why does this shit always happen to me? -.-

I won't go into a lot of detail; I'll just give you the gist. Went to see Kat Von D at Chapters, waited in line for 4 hours, did my make up and got a little dressed up, wrote her a nice fan letter while on line, got my chance to finally meet her, told her I'd seen her 4 times and I'd lost 25-30lbs since I last met her, she complimented me and said I looked good and we talked health and fitness for a few seconds, she signed me book, hugged me a few times, we took a pic and I went on my way. I checked the pic right after and the Chapter's employee had taken it landscape instead of portrait, but it still showed us from the waist up, so I could deal. But something didn't feel right, so I uploaded it to my laptop, looked at a bigger version of it and it's blurry. It's FUCKING blurry. I'm so pissed. I mean, you can make out who we are, but the pic is blurry and, somehow, we still both have visible red eye. Fuck my life. I completely understand that in the grand scheme of things, there are much worse things at could've happened, but this is heartbreaking and upsetting. And Lord knows when she'll be back in TO. So, this solidifies 2 decisions I'd been considering: I need (and will very soon purchase) and new digital camera and I'm getting a tattoo that says "Jinxed", cuz honestly, I'll feel like I am. If I end up with a blurry pic after spending $275 to see Ke$ha, I. Will. Be. Livid!

I do have something else I wanna talk about, but I feel like this'll just turn into a really long post and the 2nd topic isn't as important. Maybe I'll talk about it next time. I'll just research cameras before bed.

*bangs head against wall*

Me, in line, after doing my make up

When the pic is smaller, it doesn't seem so bad, but when it fills my laptop screen, it makes me want to crawl under my covers and sleep for a week. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment