Friday, April 12, 2013

Thu. April 11

Just another quick post.

My food intake between my last post and now has been pretty bad. I'm just gonna have to consider this an unplanned cheat day and be good for the next several days.

I was also kinda lazy and didn't get to the gym before my 8pm shift at work, so I made sure to go after. Now, I've had a sore throat since Tuesday night that turned into a cough (still with the soreness and add ear pain) yesterday and has carried through to today. I took some cough medicine and ibuprofen and decided I'd just see how long I could go and how much I could do at the gym. I did kind of have to push myself to finish 20 mins on the stairclimber, but about half way through my work out, either the meds or my endorphins really kicked in and my throat was hardly hurting. On top of that, I upped the weights on all my machines AND I found $5 on my way to the gym entrance. I think Karma was rewarding me for going in regardless of sickness.

So, I'm off to bed now. I don't feel as tired as I think I should be, but either way I'm just gonna get comfy and relax and set my alarm for 1pm (instead of 11am) and try to sleep as much as I can to try to make my throat better. Plus, any time that I'm sleeping is time that I'm not eating. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment