Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wed. July 17

I don't really have any good news, but I don't have any bad new either.

My plan to go to the gym on Monday (since I had the day off) kinda fell through. Long story short, I fell asleep and woke up for extended periods of time twice and was just super tired and slept til 1pm. I probably still coulda gone, but I don't like being rushed in situations like that. So, I decided to clean the weights my friend gave me instead. I didn't know how many of each denomination I had, but after getting them all clean, I know that I have eight 2.5lbs, eight 5lbs, and ten 10lbs. I also have 3 short barbells and on long one. I still need to find out how much the long one weighs. But, anyway, I was able to go swimming, so I guess that's good.

And then yesterday, I could've used my treadmill before work, but again, I was just really tired and I had to do laundry and clean my room a bit. I did get to the gym after work though. I thought I'd try running at 5.6mph and see how long I could keep it up for. Well, looks like I was able to do it for the whole 30 mins and ran 2.79 miles in that time. : ) I feel like if I can just run 0.1mph quicker every week or so, I can totally run 5K in less than 30 mins in October. I really hope so.

That brings me to today. I woke up late again and was kinda thinking I'd just skip the gym again, but I don't have work til 8pm and I figured going and just doing a little something would be better than nothing. I also decided I could go to WalMart afterwards to pick up bananas and a few BDay gifts for my nephew. I used the stair climber for 30 mins as opposed to running and ended up staying at the gym for over an hour. And I'm considering just going for a leisurely jog around my complex after work, depending on how I'm feeling.

I guess that's it for now. Gonna go have a snack and get ready for work. Laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment