Monday, January 6, 2014

Sun. January 5

So, I'm still doing alright-ish. I think.

I technically only had 2 meals today. One was a sandwich from Quizno's and the other was a chicken caesar salad from a pub. However, at the pub, the people I was with ordered a cheese and onion ale dip or whatever. I did have some, but just a little on 2 small pieces of baguette and 2 small pieces of naan bread. I feel bad cuz I know that's white bread, but I'm trying to remind myself that a few small pieces of bread probably aren't going to hurt my efforts. I will say though that I had a few moments that felt kinda relapse-y. Like, "I ate this bad food, so I might as well just eat more bad food", but that's dumb and counter productive and I'm above that. But, considering how small my entree size salad ending up being, I probably have nothing to worry about.

Another thing I have to keep reminding myself of is that this is a slow process. I didn't put on the weight over night, so I won't lose it over night. I am concerned that when I weigh myself on Wednesday that I won't have lost anything. Or maybe even gained. Guess we'll have to wait and see. Maybe I'm just thinking that way cuz I feel kinda full at the moment.

One thing that I'll probably have working in my favour in the next few months is that my dad's work schedule has changed, so he won't be able to pick me up after work anymore. The only downside to this is it's friggen cold here at the moment, so most days I'll probably need to bring a pair of loose track pants for extra warmth, but no biggie. It also means I'll get a nice, long walk to the gym on the days I decide to go. Google maps estimates it as a 40 or so minute walk, but I've done it in about 30. Walking through the snow might slow me down a little, but that just means I get a more intense cardio work out.

I think that's all I have for now. Wish me healthy eating and good work outs in the coming days.

Night all.

I don't watch GoT, but I get this and find it funny. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment