Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wed. January 22

Apparently, I had a minor case of stupid brain.

Something didn't "add up" properly when it came to keeping track of my weigh-ins, so I went back and took a look at my first post from this month to confirm. I've been thinking that my weigh-in day is Wednesday, but it's actually supposed to be Thursday. Not a huge deal though, I guess. I'd imagine I was approximately the same weight on Jan 1st as I was on the 2nd. So, I guess I'll just stick with it cuz the alliteration sounds better. lol

So, that being the case, I was down another 2lbs from last Wednesday. Obviously, I would've liked that random 3lb loss to stick, but c'est la vie. That was weird though. I wasn't dehydrated or anything weird, and normally if your weight is gonna fluctuate, it'll be up. Well, it was still nice to see that number; it had been a while. But, hopefully, by this time next week, I'll be down another 2.

Ok, so now, I'm sort of a loss for how to proceed since the 21 days are coming to a close. I wasn't the most faithful, but the only items I "cheated" with were 1 muffin, a few small pieces of white bread, a handful of tortilla chips once, and peanut butter, though I think that was a stupid item to be included in the list. I'd call the whole thing a success overall though. My clothes a fitting better, I'm feeling better. Last night, I even had a hot dog wiener and my stomach was not happy with me, probably cuz it had gotten fairly used to mostly natural foods. All the chemicals and preservatives really got to me. But ya, I'm not gonna go back to eating junk all the time, but I need to decide carefully how to reintroduce certain foods back into my diet. Never having pizza or cake again is not at option, but I don't wanna end up having a lot of tummy trouble all the time. Maybe just a couple cheat meals a week or something. That being said, I'm sorta considering keeping up the no chocolate or candy part of the challenge til the end of the month. I've gone this long, kinda wanna see if I can keep it going.

Alrighty, that's it. Everyone enjoy the rest of your day. : )

Bought one more new dress : )

No comments:

Post a Comment