Thursday, January 16, 2014

Wed. January 15

Why do I always decide to blog when I'm already so tired?

Anywho, I'll try to keep this brief. So, today was the big day; weigh-in day. I waited with baited breath for the digital read out and lo and behold, I was down another 2lbs. Obviously, there is nothing wrong with this, but I'm still struggling with the idea of "only" losing 2lbs. I know, I'm dumb. But I know I lost it the right/healthy way. Just gotta keep reminding myself that slow and steady wins the race. Lemme close this paragraph by saying that I am actually very happy with this and look forward to being down another 2 next week.

Speaking of next week, I got my work schedule for that time period and it looks like it's a pretty perfect set of hours that'll make it possible for me to get to the gym 4 times. And any time that I'm spent working is time that I don't have to sit around and stuff my face. Not that that's been an issue for like 2 weeks, but still. Just gotta do a little meal prep and then there's no reason why it shouldn't be a great week. Health and fitness-wise, not so much the work. It's all front counter and I hate that crap.

Alrighty, that's all. Gonna get some sleep cuz I kinda have an interview tomorrow for a new job. I hope I'm not jinxing this, but I want it really bad. I need to leave McD's and never look back.

Got my tattoo pretty much finished today. Probably just gonna need a few touch ups when it's healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment