Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Tue. January 7

Gonna try to keep this post short, otherwise I'll end up rambling and whatever.

- Tried apple slices with (melted) peanut butter for the first time yesterday and I actually kinda like it. I found it helped me deal with the sometimes boring taste of apple. And I had it again today. If anyone's debating this, I would recommend it.

- Wanted to go for a 30 minute walk on my treadmill today, but my nephew was sleeping right across the hall. So, I just bundled up and went for a walk/jog around my street (which is a circle). Took me a little under 50 mins.

- This local grocery store is having a sale on low cal yogurt cups at the moment (3/99 cents) and since the sale started, I've bought 57. Ya, I'm crazy, but they're like the perfect size and it's a good price and they're good til Feb 11. Not that I'll need that long though. lol

- Did a ton of walking yesterday. Home to work, being at work, work to the gym, and then being at the gym. I was exhausted. And then, this morning, I thought I'd weigh myself. I know you shouldn't weigh yourself when you're sore/swollen cuz your muscles are retaining fluids, but I was curious. Anyway, I was down a pound for the day before, which is great, but tomorrow will be the real time that the weigh in matters. If I maintain, that's cool. If I'm down, that's great. And even if I'm up one, I'll still be lower than this time last week. We shall see. *fingers crossed*

Ok, I believe that's everything. Gonna go sleep the pounds away.

Nighty night.

A little frostie after my walk lol

No comments:

Post a Comment