Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thu. January 30

Time for another weekly update.

K, so, with the 21 day challenge being over, I started eating some of the stuff I hadn't been allowed to in that time and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it wasn't great either. By that, I mean I didn't have really bad stomach aches or heartburn or anything, but I did still start to feel a little blah. I also threw up again very early Sunday morning. Just a one and done deal, so obviously something didn't agree with me. It might have been a few cookies I'd had from Tim Horton's, but I'd bet money that it was probably the half of an unsalted soft pretzel with some peanut butter right before bed. Can underbaked pretzels make you sick? Anyway, ya, that sucked.

Moving onto yesterday morning, I had a feeling it wasn't gonna be a great weigh in and I was sorta right. I was up 2lbs, which I guess I shouldn't have been surprised about. Had to remind myself that the number on the scale only measures my relationship with gravity and all that crap. And, according to my goal of losing about 2lbs a week, that actually put me right where I should've been this week. But I used that weigh in as motivation to try and be good yesterday and it seemed to work cuz I lost those 2lbs again by this morning. So, maybe I'll go back to eating well for the next week and see if I can lose a little more weight. At this point, my new mini goal is to lose another 6 or 7lbs by the end of February. I think that's fairly attainable.

Alright, that's all for now. Gonna chill out for a little longer before I head to work. Everyone enjoy the rest of your day. : )

Newest tat I just got on Tuesday. On my right, upper shin.

No comments:

Post a Comment