Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mon. October 22

Well, I had quite the weekend.

On Friday morning, I was down that 0.4lbs I wanted, which was awesome. Tried to be good during the day and then after work, I went out for a friends BDay. I just had one drink and then went to Wendy's afterward. Apparently, the burger I ordered was like 800 cals and I got fries with it. *face palm* So, I figured I'd be up quite a bit by Saturday morning.

I'll try to give you just the facts in regards to Saturday. I woke up at about 1pm, kinda hung around til a bit after 4 and then headed home to get ready for the Marlies hockey game I was going to at 7. I weighed myself since I hadn't had anything to eat yet and I was exactly the same as Friday morning. I knew it wouldn't last, but I figured I'd enjoy it while I could. From there, this is what my food day looked like...

5:30pm - breakfast - 2 oatmeal raisin cookies and chocolate milk
8-ish - lunch - poutine w/pulled pork on it
11:30 - dinner - pot roast soup followed by deep fried cheesecake.

Ya, no wonder I felt bloated for most of Sunday. We went to Wonderland that day and at least I spent a decent portion of the day walking or standing on my feet, but that was all probably totally ruined by the fact my dad wanted to eat at the buffet they offered. It was $20 ($16 for seniors) and they wasn't too many options, but I tried to do my best to get our money's worth (read: lots of pizza and dessert). My next meal wasn't any better; I had 2 cherry cheese danishes from Tim Horton's. So... ya...

Today was better, kinda. Cheerios for breakfast, steak for lunch, orange and granola bar for snacks and a triple cheeseburger (lots of lettuce, one slice of cheese) before I hit the gym. I was able to go a full 30 mins at 5mph and talked to a friend almost the whole time. It really helped distract me so the time just kinda flew by. So, we'll have to see if I've redeemed myself in the morning after a good sleep.

Anyway, I think this is gonna be the game plan from here on out: minimal carbs and try to only have them earlier in the day, gym whenever I can, lots of water and next to no sweets. At this point, I know I'm not gonna drop like 10lbs by Halloween, but at least I'll have put in the effort and will hopefully see results.

Fat and muscle. Same weight, but clearly different sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment