Friday, October 5, 2012

Thu. October 4

Whoa. 5 page views for Monday's post and 4 for yesterdays. It's nice to know I'm not just typing this for no good reason ,but it's also a little scary to be putting myself out there to have friends and family know about my struggles. I guess if the outcome is good though, it's worth a little embarassment and shame. lol

So, today was good. I was supposed to watch Jack for the afternoon, but not long before that was gonna happen, my sister informed me that my services would no longer be required. At that point, I rushed to get ready and headed over to the gym. Started with some benching, ran for 30 mins (5.1/mph, 1.0 incline), a few leg machines and some hand weights and called it a day. I'm thinking that as well as increasing my running speed gradually, it would probably benefit me to increse the incline as well (for ma butt, lol).

Afterward, I went home, cleaned up and got some Chinese food with a friend... sorta. We went to a place with mainly Chinese food, but they have a few Indian options as well, so I got butter chicken and sweet garlic beef. The beef was alright, didn't eat most of it though. I'll probably add a ton of broccoli to it and take it to work for lunches for the next couple days. The butter chicken was really good though. A little overly oily, but it had good flavour without too much spice. It would've been a touch better with some naan bread, but I survived without it and probably saved myself some calories in the process.

When I was done eating, I set an alarm on my phone for 2h30m to make sure I gave myself enough time before I had food again. I had brought some chocolate with me to my friends place, but just in case I really wanted something sweet. Jeez, that such a girl thing to do; bring "emergency chocolate" with you. lol. After almost 2 hours, I decided to have some gum to see if that would help with my cravings and it kinda did. The flavour of my gum generally lasts about an hour so I don't like to spit it out anytime before then cuz it feels like a waste. When I did spit it out though, I felt fine and thought I could go the rest of the night without anything. However, my boredom/want got the best of me and I checked the nutritional info and decided I'd only have 100 calories worth of chocolate; just enough to taste, but not ruin the day. I guess I'll see if my plan works the next time I weigh myself.

Push ups - 40
Sit ups - 110
Plank - 48.88 secs

Skinny pants I bought a several weeks ago. C'mon autumn weather. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment