Friday, October 12, 2012

Thu. October 11

It's another chilly night in my room, but that really has nothing to do with anything.

So, I was thinking today about ways to try and motivate myself to be good for the rest of the month. Ya know, cuz apparently Halloween and not being an unhealthy fat ass are not reason enough. I know I've mentioned that I don't drink pop any more. And even though I know it's been long enough that I don't need to worry about having a glass and opening the floodgates, I still choose not to drink it cuz I know water is much better and I have Crystal Light to give it flavour if I need to. Also, I like to be able to tell people I haven't had pop in XX months and be honest about, not having to say "except for those few times". It feels like an accomplishment. So, why can't I use that same logic and stop eating other things?

I know I could NOT go the rest of my life without eating things like chocolate or pizza or chicken wings. Buuuuuut I think I could really put forth a decent effort to really keep those kinds of foods to a minimum for a while and see how many days I can go without said items. After thinking about that statement for a minute, I remembered that this Saturday, there's some big poutine event on Saturday that I'm probably going to, so there goes that day out the window. lol. I really will try though. :)

Anyway, gonna get all snuggly and watch the Jersey Shore 1am repeat and hopefully get up in time to go donate blood and pick up some stuff from WalMart (strawberries are on sale ^_^) before work.

Handy info

No comments:

Post a Comment