Monday, October 29, 2012

Sun. October 28

I'm pretty tired right now but I realize it's been close to a week again since my last post, so I better write something. Just gonna keep it short and sweet and to the facts.

- I'm in Massachusetts right now. We left on Saturday (technically) at 4am, drove down and we're heading home tomorrow in the morning.

- I haven't been eating REALLY bad, but not all that good either. I'm scared to step on the scale when I get home.

- Assuming I don't lose any additional weight between now and Halloween, I'll pretty much be the same weight I was last year. What a waste of a year. :(

- If I'd really been determined, I could've used the gym at the hotel at least 3 times during our stay, but as it stands, I have not (and probably will not) go once.

- I still have a bunch of pumpkin stuff and prepping to do before Halloween. Not sure how much time I'll be able to get at the gym between now and then, but here's hoping.

- I'll still be dressing as a bunny regardless. And as much as I worry I'm gonna look like "the fat girl trying to be hot", I really am more concerned about how shitty the weather is probably gonna be. :/

- I had actually been really good for the days leading up to MA with my eating and gyming, but like I said, I'm sure that's all down the drain. Maybe I'll stick to just salad and cereal when I get home. lol

I think that's all for now. Wish me luck when I get home.

Vampire test. Looks like I passed. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment