Thursday, October 11, 2012

Wed. October 10

Score one point for self control.

When I came home from work tonight, I was looking for something meaty and full of protein, but there seemed to be nothing in the fridge matching that description. So, I had a McD's apple pie, small piece of pumpkin pie and a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I still wanted something hearty and warm and substantial though. So, I've been laying in bed for the last little bit, contemplating digging into what's left of my chocolate stash. Finally, I decide to just have a few pieces for the flavour, but when I go to sit up, I get real sleepy all of a sudden. So, I took it as a sign to just go to bed as opposed to eating out of boredom and tiredness. Go me.

So, that's all from me tonight. :)

Push ups: 70
Crunches: 220
Plank: 1:03:79


No comments:

Post a Comment