Thursday, October 4, 2012

Wed. October 3

So, I was good-ish food-wise yesterday, except for the night time when I brought home some stuff from work that I shouldn't have. And had a little chocolate after that. Oh well. :/

Today was better. I had a pretty good work out at the gym. I'm benching 105lbs these days; I tried 115 once a few weeks ago, but it's not something I can maintain right now. I also wanted to make sure I could still jog/run cuz I hadn't gotten any physical activity since the 5K (3 days ago). So, I just gave myself 30 mins and only went at 5mph. There were a couple times I was feeling good and thought I could up it by a couple points, but I kept reminding myself I was doing this to make sure I can still go at that pace for that length of time. And I did. So, the next time I run, I'll either go 5mph again or just up it by .1 .

I went out with a friend for dinner and had half a spinach dip app, full chicken caesar (dressing on the side) and a bowl of broccoli soup. I was really hungry at the time, but I figured I'd only get half way through the salad and just take the rest home. That didn't happen though. I ate all of it and almost 2 full large glasses of water. I was definitely full, but not really uncomfortable. Not sure if I should proud or disgusted that I was able to put all that away. lol

I had a granola bar a while later and figured that'd be it for the night and was congratulating myself on a pretty good day when my friend brought up going for ice cream. I kept trying to tell myself I'd just regret it, I'd get over wanting it and it'll always be there so there's no need for me to have it now. But I did reeeeally want it. Anyway, long story short, the DQ was closed so we went to a McD's (where there no longer have Smarties as a flurry topping, bullshit) and I ended up with a strawberry sundae. I probably shouldn't have had it, but I'm sure it was less cals than the blizzard I would have gotten. Baby steps. Guess I'll just have to drink lots of water for the rest of the night and see what I weigh tomorrow.

Also, I'm trying to do push ups, sit ups and a plank everyday as both a little extra physical activity and to see how much better I get every day. Today:

Push ups: 27
Sit ups: 75
Plank: 42.37 secs

Hopefully tomorrow will be better. :)

Not yet, but maybe one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment