Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sat. March 30

Well, I saw that coming.

I was up a couple pounds yesterday morning, but I tried not to let it bother me. I also didn't get in a little work out before work. I just decided to make it something of a rest day.

So, this morning, I weighed myself with my friend's scale. I weighed myself 3 times and got 2 different results. His seems to be less finicky than mine. Or maybe his floor is a little more level. lol. Either way, the two same results that I got were .2lbs lower than what I was a couple days ago and my fat percentage and actual pounds of fat seem to be down a bit.

I went out today to try to find a nice, fashionably bag short for me to wear to Mandarin tomorrow, but no luck. Everything is either too short or too sheer or too tight still. Blah. Oh well, worst case scenario, I'll just bust out my heavy duty Spanx and wear a slightly looser top.

Also, by this time next week, I'll be getting ready to head out for my BDay party. Last I knew, my dress is looking a little better, but I'll still have to see how things turn out. I'm working 4-midnight Mon-Thu, so the plan is to treadmill before work and gym after work every day. All I need to do is pick up some healthy stuff for lunches and snacks at work.

That's all for now. Hope I don't overdo it tomorrow, but no promises. I'm just super excited to wear a pair of my new Abbey Dawn shoes. haha

My nephew and me. <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment