Saturday, May 18, 2013

Fri. May 17

God. Damn. -.-

Well, I've been eating pretty well and working out pretty consistently and what does my body do to repay me? Has me at a plateau for a few days and then goes up .2lbs this morning. Am I discouraged? Yes. Am I pissed and heartbroken? Yup. Did I say "F it" and have chicken fingers and poutine for breakfast? Mm hmm. Am I going to just give up for a while? Hell no. I continued with my decent eating today, I went for a run after work and now I'm just sitting, doing my nails, waiting to get sleepy and then paying for some results in the morning.

Um, I think that's all to report right now. My work schedule for next week only has me working 3 days, so I'll definitely be making it to the gym probably like 4 or 5 times. Oh, and starting to train for the breast cancer 5K in October. I started at 4.5mph for 20 mins, then 4.6mph for 21 mins, then 4.7mph for 22 mins and tonight I ran for 27 mins, but cuz it was outside, I dunno my speed. But I was consistent and actually probably could've gone for longer. : )

Ok, that really is it for now. I make no promises for the weekend, but I'll do my best. Laterz.

(Crap. Still not letting me upload pix)

No comments:

Post a Comment