Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mon. May 13

I have both good and bad news to report.

I guess I'll start with the bad. I know I've put on a bit of weight, but I was too chicken to get on the scale today and find out exactly how much. I shouldn't be too surprised though; I ate pretty badly on Sunday. Waffles, nachos, honey roasted peanuts, etc. I also didn't do very well on Saturday and I had a bunch of chocolate today too. And my hockey team (Toronto) is now out of the playoffs. Not overly surprised by that, but we did come pretty damn close. There's always next year.

As for the good news, I DID have a pretty good weigh in on Saturday morning. My fat percentage was down a bit. And even though I felt pretty bloated, I was able to fit nicely into a pair of my jeans on Sunday. And yogurt went on sale FOR A DOLLAR and it was the fat free kind where an entire 650g container is only 227.5 cals. Wooooooo! I picked up 8 containers and I'll probably pick up a handful more before the sale finishes. lol. So, besides the chocolate today, I would actually consider my eating today pretty good. And the batteries for my heart rate monitor came and it looks like that was what the issue was, so I got to use it again today. : ) Um, I think that's just about everything, so I'll leave it at that.

My schedule this week allows for some pretty decent gym time. I went tonight after work even though I have tomorrow off and will most likely good then. I'm gonna try to keep in mind that it's better to go to the gym whenever possible cuz there's always potentially something that could throw a wrench in your plans and then you don't end up going at all. Did that make sense? I dunno. I'm sleepy. Ok, night.

(Can't upload a pic and I dunno why)

No comments:

Post a Comment