Thursday, May 9, 2013

Wed. May 8

Finally got back to the gym tonight.

It felt good and the week off didn't seem to affect my strength all that much. I still wasn't able to use my heart rate monitor though. I hope the replacement batteries get here soon.

Anyway, it seems like one of the upsides to being sick is that for the first few days, I was more concerned with getting better rather than stuffing my face. After that, cuz my nose was kinda plugged up, I couldn't really taste much, so there was no point sitting around, eating sweets. I've also started keeping food and exercise diary through myfitnesspal.com. I find it's been fairly decent so far, but it's obviously not a super exact thing. I'll see how long I can keep it up for though.

Still not feeling 100% back to myself, but I'm getting there. And I'm definitely much better than I was last weekend.

Guess I'm a big slut. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment