Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tue. May 14

Today has been going pretty well so far and it's times like these that leave me worried that I'm gonna mess it up.

I weighed myself this morning and it was the same number that my friend's scale said I was on Saturday, which is awesome. I then had a good breakfast and headed over to the gym, where I burned 1003 cals in 1h33m. I came home, cleaned up and put all my workout and food info into myfitnesspal and, so far, I'm still pretty well under my calorie intake allowance. I'm just worried that since I have the day off, I'm gonna eat a bunch of bad food and ruin all my progress. Obviously, I don't want that to happen, but it sometimes feels like I can't control myself.

Anyway, there's still another several hours til I go to bed. Just gonna try to still with chicken, yogurt and water tonight. And find something to keep me occupied; either cleaning my room or taking care of my nephew. Don't wish me luck, wish me will power. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment