Thursday, May 2, 2013

Wed. May 1

That's it!

I'm using all of my will power and starting tomorrow, I'm starting the FatLoss4Idiots 11 day diet. The diet claims that you can lose about 9lbs in those 11 days and I've done it before and actually had some pretty decent results. Hopefully, 2 successful cycles of this eating regiment will have me down 15 or so lbs by month end. Unfortunately, I'm not gonna go into specifics cuz I had to pay to access the website with all the info and menu planner and stuff and it's not fair to the company or me to just give their secrets away. I will say that it doesn't present itself as a no or low carn diet, but there's only one day that you're allowed to have bread. It also has you eating certain things at certain times, but otherwise, it's actually fairly healthy in terms of portion sizes and the emphasis on fruit, veggies and lean meats. It probably doesn't bode well for me to start this right before a weekend, but I'm really gonna try my darnedest.

All that being said, I actually had a pretty good workout tonight after work. Felt good, lifted heavy, was pretty flexible. I also got in several sets of squats at work. lol. And I got an email saying my heart rate monitor batteries have shipped. Thank God.

Lastly, I can't wait to get a new tattoo, but I'm not really sure what yet, but I have a ton of ideas that need to get started.

That is all. Night night.

Gonna give this a try.
Fun fact: If you do all the squats listed here, you'll have done 5000 squats by month end.

No comments:

Post a Comment