Thursday, May 23, 2013

Wed. May 22

Gonna keep this short and sweet cuz I'm worn out.

I was finally able to (just barely) get into the next lower weight bracket that I was aiming for, but it didn't last long. The weekend wasn't good for me food-wise and that's kinda carried over into this week. I don't wanna say I've been binging (cuz I haven't really), I've just not been making good food choices for meals and snacks. So, I have put a little weight back on, but I'm trying to "pull up my socks" and really get my ass in gear. My Ke$ha meet and greet is in 2 weeks. At this point, I'd settle for just getting back into that lower weight bracket. At least I know I can do it now. That plateau felt like forever.

Anyway, I increased my squat weight by a little tonight and I did 26 mins of constant running at 4.6mph. Everything felt fine except for after a few mins, my lower left calf got really tight for some reason, but I pushed through and I'm glad I did. : )

K, that's it. Looks like yogurt is on sale at a local grocery store again. Huzzah! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment