Saturday, May 25, 2013

Fri. May 24

Not even sure what I want my opening line to be.

Ok, so, I haven't been eating great, I only got to the gym twice this week and I actually ended up with heartburn a couple times this week. That being said, I feel a little smaller. Some of my tighter clothing has been... well, not fitting fine, but noticeably less tight. I guess that really proves you can't go by the weight, you need to go by the inches. I've actually been considering only weighing myself on days when I'm feeling good physically. Not if I'm bloated or maybe had a bad binge the night before or if I'm really sore (and therefore retaining water) from the gym.

Anyway, next week I have a fairly busy work schedule, but I'll still be doing my best to work out as much as I can. Still gonna be working on my 5K endurance, lifting heavy and hoping to up my bench pressing weight soon. I've also JUST started watching The Biggest Loser from the very beginning. I'm on episode 4 of season 1 and so far, I think I can get into this. I'm still waiting for something super inspirational to jump out and bite me, but I do feel slightly more knowledgeable about weight loss and calories and all that good stuff.

Oh, and short story about yogurt being on sale this week. Was $1.99 instead of $1, but anything is better than full price. Went to my local grocery store and all they had was plain and vanilla. Barf. So, my dad offered to take me to the next closest store in that chain and see if they had more selection. They did, but only had 4 blueberry left, so I snatched those bad boys up. lol. I was really tempted to ask if they had more in the back, but we were on a bit of a time crunch, so I'll trying going back in a day or so to see if I can grab more.

Alrighty, that's all. Gonna get back to watching TBL now. : ) 

Basically

No comments:

Post a Comment